In order to submit the TRANSIENT AUTHORIZATION FORM, enter the information requested below and click to e-Sign.

You will need your TROY student ID number, the name and location of the school you want to attend, and the course number, title, and credit hours for the course(s) you want to take.

If you do not know your academic advisor's e-mail address, you can find it on your program evaluation which is located under the Academic Planning menu option in Trojan Web Express by clicking here.

Separate forms must be completed for courses belonging to different departments. For example, if you are requesting to take two biology courses at the transient institution, you may submit one form to the biology department chair. However, if you plan to take one biology course and one history course, two separate forms must be completed as each course requires approval by the respective department, i.e. biology department chair and history department chair. Please enter the email address of the department chair associated with the course(s) you wish to take. If you do not know the appropriate academic department chair, you may view a listing here.


Must use a email address.
Your Academic Advisor's email address: Must use a email address.
Department Chair's email address: Must use a email address.


EchoSign FAQ

Troy University, Troy, Alabama 36082 | 1-800-414-5756 | Questions? | Submit Feedback
Privacy Statement | Read Our Disclaimer | Accreditation Statement
© 2007-2016 Troy University